Cake Mix Cookies
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine softened
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 pkg yellow or devils food cake mix (any flavor works, dark chocolate is good too)
- Cream butter and cheese. Blend in egg yolk and vanilla. Add cake mix 1/3 at a time, mixing well after each addition. Unless you have a Kitchen Aid mixer or one that will handle a dryer mix. Mix the last 1/3 by hand.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes. Heat oven to 375. Drop by teaspoon onto baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes. Cool slightly before transferring them to a cooling rack.
Calories: 7698 Fat: 461g Saturated fat: 173g Unsaturated fat: 237g Trans fat: 24g Carbohydrates: 887g Sugar: 671g Sodium: 6519mg Fiber: 46g Protein: 74g Cholesterol: 954mg